Most items are eligible for a refund if returned within 30 days. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can email us with photographic proof & request a refund.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund claim.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind. Please provide photographic proof that the product is faulty or damaged.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it can not be refunded.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 15-30 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received after the allotted time mentioned above, take the following steps:
- Verify your bank statement to be doubly sure you didn’t miss the payment.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve completed all the steps above and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift-giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.